Feb 3, 2014

Goodbye, for now

Last year I started this blog to share my adventures, near and distant. Now, 10 months later, I decided to stop working on it, as I leave the door open (by not deleting it), if I decide someday to restart it. The main reason is that it takes a lot of time – from the writing of a new post in Bulgarian, translating it in English (so that more people can read it, including you), processing the pictures, to sharing the post in other channels (FB, Tumblr, 500px, other). Of course, I can cut some of the steps, but I want to do it properly.

That doesn't mean that my "art" will disappear from the internet. All the pictures that I take and post-process will be shared on my Facebook page, so if you haven't liked it yet, you can do it now to be able to see where I've been and what I've seen (sometimes FB doesn't show all the post to those who like a page, so to be sure: Liked => Get notifications). Regarding my writing and the travel books that I make after every major trip, for now they will be done only in Bulgarian. If I change my mind I will let you now on my FB page.


Goodbye, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment